Thursday, October 15, 2009

Rendezvous

Back from wilderness.

I'm really gonna sue Yesman The Movie, you know, where they encourages people to say yes to basically anything and everything that comes to them. And look what I end up doing, I have in total of 27 Hall points for my ECA, too bad they are not cumulative.

Seriously, this is borderline idiotic:
  • NTU Choir Section Leader/ Camp Programmer/ Concert Choreographer
  • Union Day Main Programmer
  • Inverse Newspaper Layout Editor
  • ICN Band/ Choir IC

And three maths quizzes and two 2000-word econs report really just made my days.
Okay I shouldn't complain, cause I still have my weekly 10 series :)

On a lighter note, I finally finish all my midterm exam!
Granted, it didn't go really well with all the panicky last-minute studying:
  • MAS211 was okay, just that I think I forgot to prove that function is decreasing.
  • MAS213 was hell-ish, but the sight of people being stressed around me cheered me up.
  • MAS215 was fine, apparently memorizing works for probability too.

Whatever, it's over!
36 days more to exams, hope my study mood will grow back again later.

But for now, let me enjoy this long weekend with Halo 2 and NFSU 2.

I'm walking on sunshine
I can see your halo

No comments:

Post a Comment