Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Allswell Advert

Why oh why am I stranded in the land of Singapore?

I've always wanted to go to Great Britain, just for the sake of picking up one of the accents there. Be it British, Scottish, Irish, I think they all sound just soo coool. But no, not Britain, I'm in Singapore now! I don't really like Singlish accent, though it is needed to be understood here, somehow.

And Singapore TV channels here are full of it too! Even so, I found an interesting one aired long time ago. Granted, I feel like asking some British couple dub the sound, but I think this one's charming in its own way.

Allswell Commercial




Ain't that sweet?

When that silly three-word phrase becomes the reason, there's just no comeback to that. Oh, and I keep laughing at their expression tooo! See how the guy gives satisfied smirk after the punch line?

But why?
Because I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment