Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Hope

You know how they say you gotta do something new every day?
This is my something new.

I've been spending time in the library for about couple hours and there is more to come. And it's nowhere near exam or quiz period. I realize I have never done this during term time. Turns out to be kinda relaxing! Granted, I've been using my laptop and enjoying the aircon with minimal study, but baby steps eh?

Anyway I've been to quite a number of interviews for the past few days. I felt good, but somehow there's this little voice telling me not to expect much from those. People adapts, right? And true enough, I haven't seen any positive signs from those.

And speaking of signs, I got a clear one yesterday. Though somewhere deep down inside I chose not to believe it. But who cares? false hope is still hope =) You can still use it keep you going. Aton said this sounds like argument to be religious, kinda true.

False hope is still hope.

Yea rite, something good better happen soon.


Couple days ago I was a bit euphoric cos my roomie moved out, then I got to enjoy a huge single room by myself. That didn't last long. Yesterday apparently my new roomie checked in, and tadaa, ah tiong! I haven't gotten to know the guy, so I shouldn't judge, but experience-wise, oh my god. Seems like when there's no Indian, a China man will do.

Oh well, I'm sick of being depressed. This will just have to make do.
need to learn from Mosby, the Architect.

Song of the Day: d'Masiv - Diam Tanpa Kata

kau diam tanpa kata
kau seolah jenuh padaku

No comments:

Post a Comment