Thursday, August 27, 2009

Hall One

Yeap yeap, I just checked in into Hall 1 today. And instead of brimming with joy, worries filled in, fast. It all started when the person took out the key, with #12-1-183 written on it. Block 12! The highest of all, and so I asked for another block, maybe lower one, and he said it not available.

So, I thought, never mind, I shall just check how the room looks like. I've never been to Block 12 anyway. And so it turns out...Block 12 was far! It is much closer to Hall 4 than Hall 1, for some reason. I thought, at least my room is near canteen 4, nice food.

Then Bang! I reached the room 183, trying to open the doorknob but it's locked. Then I heard some noise inside, along with words "wait a minute" said with a thick, too familiar accent. They gave me Indian roomie. Not that I have anything against them, just that I had Indian roomie once, andd, let's just say our sense of smell is not really compatible.

So I went back to Hall office, asking for another room, any room. And they actually scolded me for not being grateful to the fact that I got hall. True, but somehow I felt I deserved a bit better. For now, I can't tell whether my new room or my squatting room is better.

So, the fact were these, SAO put me in waiting list so damn long just to put me in a middle-of-nowhere block with such roomie? I demand explanation! See, even the baby thinks so..


Anyway, I feel like I complained a lot lately. Sorry to those people I complained to. Hope you're not sick of me, as I'm a bit sick of myself lately. I'm gonna write some appeal letter, then I better start accepting, enough complains! Hope this'll work, somehow.

Though I found something from Pushing Daisies to cheer me up,

Old song, but still lovely : Kristin Chenoweth - Eternal Flame

My current iPhone wallpaper reads: Smile! Tomorrow is going to be worse~ lol.

say my name
sun shines through the rain
my whole life so lonely
then you come and ease the pain

No comments:

Post a Comment