Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Heartfelt

Just had my Choir Welcome Tea 2009!

somehow I think this picture is quite cute =P see how we all wear contrasting expression?

Anyways, welcome tea feels much like FOC (it rhymes!). With all the Ice-breaking games and meeting new people and all. Was kinda fun, though, until I realize my section just got WAY louder than ever before, not goood.

I'll be having interview for Choir maincomm tomorrow! Wish myself luck here. *pats* I can't believe it's those time of the year again where you have to worry about getting points.

And finally, I'm in the final for NTU 30 Seconds to Fame. Go for $150!!

And these things are nicely wrapped up by good music.

Video of the Day : Kevin Skinner - If Tomorrow Never Comes

Might be the most heartfelt performance I've ever seen =)

and that'll be all.

so I made a promise to myself
say each day how much you mean to me

No comments:

Post a Comment