Monday, August 3, 2009

Re-return!

6 August! Mark your calendars cos here I come!
I know, what the hell right? but whatever :P

So yeah I'm coming back this coming thursday. Partly excited, cos life in indo is.....you know. Plus I don't have to make peace with all those traffic anymore! Partly depressed, cos I still have not got my frickin' hall. And given some spices of information that it may come out after the school start.....it's saddening, really.

anddd there! one paragraph of complain is enough. *points to the quote above*
I shall just be awesome.

I just got back from Bandung! Went to a kind-of-traditional wedding with somehow modernistic food. Is it just me or those Sundanese atmosphere in a hot, old building does not mix really well with, say, beef bulgogi, some italian pasta, and garlic bread? I'll give them unique thou. Oh, and the band was funny, they accompanied Sinatra's "My Way" with a recorder! (well, kind of)

but that's not the most fun part.

my dad went to some 2nd-hand shop looking for a semi acoustic guitar. And he came out with a pair of shoe and a tennis racket instead! Mine, of course. :) Check this out: Onitsuka Tiger shoe for Rp105k and Wilson K-Zen for Rp300k. Despite considering (a lot) of time will be spent cleansing those, I still think it's a very good bargain! Bandung rocks.
a little voice inside my head: what the freak? u got too many stuff already you knoww.

All in all a pretty fun trip, setting aside spending 4 hours looking for mum's make up bag. Found it thou.

A little tunes : Straight No Chaser (Click here!)
I just love their rendition of "Africa" :)

Oh well, maybe I just love that song.

The wild dogs cry out in the night
As they grow restless longing for some solitary company
I stopped an old man along the way
Hoping to find some long forgotten words or ancient melodies
He turned to me as if to say, "Hurry boy, she's waiting there for you"

No comments:

Post a Comment