Monday, August 24, 2009

Quizzes

So I was bored, really really bored. And that's the only time when Facebook Quizzes seemed useful. Took the first two I see on my homepage. Not that I'm desperate or something, just that it happened to be about being single.

"Why Are You Still Single?" quiz and the result is You're Scared of Intimacy.

When things get serious emotionally, you tend to back away. You're what we call a ''commitmentophobe.'' Whether it's because you fear letting someone into your life or that you're scared of getting hurt or that you're just not sure that there isn't a better out there, settling down with one person practically gives you hives.

"If you're single, take this quiz. " quiz and the result is You're too Hung-up on someone who isn't giving you the time of day.

The clock is ticking and that person you always have to contact first before they call you could really care less about you. The time is now to drop them. Give that person up because it's wearing you down and making you dull. There are a thousand other fish in the sea, sound familiar, and all you have to do is put up a sign that you are open for business. Pull yourself out from under that rock you've been hiding under and get to work!

Am I really? Hear me, quizzes, we shall see.

Without those, though, I wouldn't roll on the floor laughing *literally! i want my hall =(* at this conversation. Edited, but the gist is there.

A: Hey, you're like Barney
B: So I'm a big purple dinosaur?
A: *punch*
B: So, I'm a big blue black dinosaur now?

please tell me it's funny!
either that, or I'm depressed

No comments:

Post a Comment