Sunday, August 23, 2009

Wishes

Like Alvin and The Chipmunks said, Christmas time is near! Like, one semester away. Okay that was lame, and I don't even celebrate christmas. Just that I can't think of anything better for introduction.

Remember when you got all depressed and need some retail therapy? Here's what I do instead of actual shopping, wish-list! hopefully I can scratch them off soon =)

Wish-list:
1. Room KEY, preferably upper hall

2. Jack and Danny Semi-Acoustic Guitar DG-108
3. Green Converse Shoes
4. Earphones
5. you

Respectively priced: $1k-2k, $288, $59, ~$40, and Visa (get it?) =p

Any kind fairies out there?

Uh oh, and I'll be having audition later, go for $150! Wish me luck..

Song of the day : Bon Jovi - Livin' On A Prayer

take my hand
we'll make it I swear

No comments:

Post a Comment